EcoStar tiles are manufactured with a material made of up to 80% recycled post-industrial rubber and plastic. Your purchase of EcoStar products assists in the diversion of millions of pounds of scrap rubber and plastic from landfills annually.
By using recycled materials, EcoStar tiles aid in the preservation of natural resources. No trees are cut and no stones are quarried for the manufacturing of EcoStar slate and shake products.
Enjoy additional energy savings from our line of cool colors, available in Empire tiles. EcoStar offers three Energy Star® rated colors including Sea Salt, Drifting Dunes and Saratoga Sunset.
Synthetic Slate and Cedar Shake Roofing
EcoStar’s extensive product offering provides numerous alternatives to traditional steep-slope roofing products, offering an eco-friendly and aesthetically appealing solution for virtually any steep-slope application. Our product offering includes: Majestic Slate, Seneca Shake, Empire Slate, Empire Shake, Empire Niagara Slate and Majestic Niagara Slate.
Whether your home’s design be a traditional Georgian, modern bungalow, or contemporary ranch, EcgoStar’s Majestic tile line has the perfect combination of options to enhance the personality of your architectural style.
- Majestic Slate captures the traditional beauty of slate roof tiles while providing the durability and proven protection of synthetic roofing material.
- Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural Slate.
- Many unique shapes and designs have been seen in slate roofing throughout history. EcoStar offers Majestic Slate in five tile shapes, along with Hip & Ridge, for endless opportunities to create unique and custom designs for any residential or commercial project.
EcoStar’s Seneca Shake™ roofing tiles are custom crafted using real cedar shakes as a template to create an intricate texture that truly appears natural. Seneca Shake offers the appearance of natural cedar shake while providing superior performance, protection and durability.
- These synthetic shake tiles are manufactured from 80% post-industrial recycled materials.
- Unlike real wood, Seneca Shake provides superior protection from the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and UV sunlight. Little-to-no maintenance combined with a 50-year warranty means a trouble-free roofing solution with lasting performance.
The Traditional Beauty of Slate with the Durability and Proven Protection of a Synthetic
- Empire Slate offers beauty and durability and is proven to protect against the most extreme elements.
An affordable and environmentally-friendly alternative to natural slate, EcoStar’s Empire Slate™ captures the traditional beauty of slate roof tiles while providing the durability and proven protection of a synthetic. Empire Slate is manufactured with 25% post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Empire tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperatures change and UV sunlight.
EcoStar LLC leads the composite steep-slope roofing industry with its premium synthetic slate and shake roofing tiles. EcoStar products are made to the highest standards and are the environmentally responsible choice for contractors, specifiers, architects and property owners.
Deciding on a roofing product can be a difficult process.
After all, your roof not only enhances the beauty of your property, but also protects your most valued assets from the elements. EcoStar roof systems offer the beauty of natural slate and shake while providing the durability of a synthetic. A 50-year warranty ensures that you will be happy and protected for years to come – the possibilities are endless!